Technological advancement and the love for Ludo are leading to the invention of different gameplay and types of Ludo games online. The most recent development in this field is the development of the Speed Ludo Games or Fast Ludo games. As the name suggests, this gameplay category involves very fast Ludo matches that finish in no time. This article will highlight the gameplay and format of Speed Ludo.
Watch this video below to know how to play Speed Ludo:
What is Speed Ludo?
When played quickly or hurriedly, the game of Ludo can become more engaging. Regardless of how long it takes to finish a game, traditional Ludo is played at the players’ speed. However, this game can be quite fascinating if players are limited to specific dice rolls.
While speed Ludo is similar to the traditional game, it has a speed twist that encourages players to move quickly. One die is rolled in this two- to four-player Ludo strategic board game to determine how far players’ tokens advance, but it does so more quickly than in regular Ludo.
Players can quickly win using the game’s controls because they are simple. The user interface is clear and functional. To win the game, you can use your strategies. Thus, the Fast Ludo or Ludo Speed game is the newest and most exclusive form of entertainment.
Turbo Speed Ludo Apk on Zupee
One such speed Ludo game is Ludo Turbo by Zupee. Ludo Turbo is an exciting and fast-paced online version of the classic Indian board game, Ludo. It is available to play on the Zupee app and is free to download. This game differs slightly from traditional Ludo, as it is a turbo version. This means you can play a quick game in just a few minutes but still maintain the same level of competitiveness. In addition, there are daily tournaments and rewards, making Ludo Turbo by Zupee an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
How to play Speed Ludo?
The rules for speed Ludo are straightforward, albeit modified from the traditional Ludo board game. Additionally, the gameplay resembles that of simple Ludo, despite slight differences in Ludo Game Speed.
Ludo Turbo is an online version of the classic Ludo game with enhanced graphics and skill-based gameplay. Even today’s Gen-Z loves Ludo Turbo because it condenses all the benefits of the original game into a manageable package.
Enjoy Fast-pased Ludo Gameplay on Ludo Turbo. Click “Download App” button.
Here is how to play speed Ludo with Ludo Turbo:
- Select the Ludo Turbo Format: 1 vs. 1, one winner, two winners, and three winners.
- Select with or without entry fee: You can select to play the various free games if you’re a beginner. You can choose to play the paid games and win up to 10 lakhs in cash if you are already a Ludo champion.
- Start the game without rolling a 6. The game moves quickly because every token is in the open position.
- One point is earned for each box moved, and 56 points are given for each token that reaches the “home.”
- The maximum number of moves allowed in games for two players is 30, while the maximum number of moves allowed in games for four players is 18.
- The player with the maximum number of points is declared the winner.
Speed Ludo Download for Android (APK)
The Zupee app is considered to be one of the best when it comes to playing Fast Ludo. Here are the steps to download and play Ludo turbo apk:
- Click on the download option on this page.
- A new tab will open, and the app will start downloading.
- Once the download is complete, the install now option will pop up.
- When a user clicks yes on the install option, the app will be installed on the user’s device.
- Users can now use the app and easily play their favorite Ludo fast games.
Speed Ludo: How to withdraw winnings?
Winning money on Speed Ludo apps like Zupee is very common. In case you have won a certain amount and wish to withdraw it, these are the steps to do so-
- Click on the withdraw option on the Zupee app.
- As soon as the page opens, it will display the amount to be withdrawn and the options available for the process.
- Select the option that suits you best to withdraw money.
- In case of UPI, enter your UPI I’d followed by the amount withdrawn.
- Similarly, in the case of bank transfer, enter the bank account details like account number, IFSC code, and account holder name, followed by the amount to be withdrawn.
Take a look at how to withdraw Ludo Money from Zupee.
Tips to win the Speed Ludo game
Who doesn’t wish to play something as fun as speed Ludo? Obviously, anyone will.
Surprisingly these games will also help you win money. So, in short, it is a completely win-win situation. Therefore, some of the tips and tricks to win the Speed Ludo game are as follows-
- Don’t pass up the chance to cut an opponent’s token. Keep in mind that everybody wants to win.
- Remember that receiving a 6 does not get you an additional turn.
- Know the rules before you start playing.
- Be patient. Don’t rush your moves; try to think through each move carefully. It’s best to take your time with your moves and think about potential long-term strategies.
- Move smartly. Don’t move the same piece every turn, or you’ll let your opponents can see your strategic plans and block you. Try to move different pieces, so you can keep your opponents guessing.
- Go for the Win. Always be thinking ahead and try to plan out your path to victory. Don’t be afraid to take risks to get ahead and win the game.
- Your most valued token is the one that has advanced the most in the game because it has the potential to earn you an additional 56 points and loses the most points if it is cut.
- When you are winning, take your time making your moves. While playing Ludo Turbo, each player has a timer within which they need to make a move. Use it to your advantage!
- Your friends are safe boxes. Use them wisely.
- Use the large number you roll on the dice to move the token closest to your house. Doing this ensures that it arrives at the home run area earlier, protecting your token and advancing your chances of winning.
- You should always aim to be 7 boxes ahead of your opponent.
Speed Ludo: Key Takeaways
- Speed Ludo is a multiplayer online Ludo game.
- The gameplay time is generally less than 10mins.
- You can play fast ludo on the Zupee app and stand a chance to win up to 10 lakhs.
- Plan your moves ahead of time.
- Watch your opponents. While playing Ludo Turbo, you can assess your opponent’s skill level (no. of games they played and have won).
- Speed ludo requires a great deal of focus. Make sure you focus on the game’s current state to make proper decisions.
- Use the game timer to your advantage.
Here are some relevant articles related to the Online Ludo game:
- Learn how to play Ludo online and win real money.
- How to join Ludo Tournament with apk online for real cash.
- Win real money with Ludo Supreme!
- How to win cash with Ludo games online?
- Get to know the Ludo image & parts.
- Win real cash with Ludo earning app
Speed Ludo – FAQs
Speed Ludo is a fast-paced board game for two to four players. It combines the classic Ludo game with speed elements to create an exciting and fun game. The game’s goal is to move your pieces around the board and earn maximum points to win the game.
There are no set rules for Fast Ludo games. Based on the game you choose, make sure to understand the rules. A General rule that most speed Ludo games have is that when a player lands on another player’s piece, they must return it to the start. Take a look at the rules to play fast ludo games online.
The game is played on a board with a looped track with 64 spaces. Each player has four pieces that they must move around the board in a counter-clockwise direction. The winner depends on the online fast ludo game rules and format. For instance, in Ludo Turbo, the player who earns the maximum points wins the game. Learn how to play Ludo Turbo and the rules here.
One key strategy to remember in Speed Ludo is moving your pieces together. Trying to move two or more pieces together can increase your chances of reaching the finish line first. Additionally, try to plan ahead and anticipate your opponent’s moves. Download Zupee Ludo App for Android & iOS to play turbo speed ludo online games.