What are the components of the Ludo game? How are they different from playing Ludo online? How to win the Ludo game? Find answers to these questions in this article.
Playing Ludo online is similar to playing Ludo offline, but with a twist. The rules to play online Ludo are slightly different, and the gameplay time is generally less than 10mins. Moreover, you also stand a chance to win real money while playing ludo online. Zupee is one such app that allows you to play Ludo games on mobile and win cash up to 10 lakhs! Watch this video to know how to download Zupee app:
- What are the different parts of the Ludo Game?
- How Long is a Ludo Game Time?
- How to win in Ludo game time?
- Ludo game parts – Takeaways
- Ludo Game parts – FAQs
What are the different parts of the Ludo Game?
Let’s take a look at the various parts of the Ludo game and compare it with Zupee Ludo games:
- Dice in Ludo
- Ludo colors
- Ludo Board
- Ludo Token
Dice in Ludo
Generally, all classic games of Ludo have dice. But Ludo Ninja, a game you can play by downloading the Zupee apk, does not have dice. You can see the upcoming values on the dice and plan your next move accordingly. Isn’t that interesting?
The other three Ludo games by Zupee – Ludo Supreme, Ludo Turbo, and Ludo Supreme League are dice-based games with a gameplay time of less than 10mins.
Take a look at the new and improved Ludo dice online and its rules here.
|Has dice, but the values are not visible
|Ludo Supreme League
|Has dice, but the values are not visible
|Has dice, but the values are not visible
|Does not have dice, but the values are visible
Learn the difference between the four types of Zupee online Ludo games.
The classic and Zupee ludo games have four colors – Red, Green, Yellow, and Blue. The color helps in differentiating the tokens of different players. Generally, in a classic game of Ludo, the players decide their own color. But in the case of Zupee Ludo games, the color is allotted by the system itself.
The Ludo board is where the game of Ludo takes place. The Zupee ludo board is different from the classic ludo board. This is because the players’ score is right in the middle of their yard, and all four tokens are in an open position outside the yard.
The Ludo token is yet another essential in the game of Ludo. The movement of these tokens determines the course of the game. Like the classic version, each Zupee ludo game player gets 4 tokens. However, unlike the classic version, where you need a six to get your token out of the yard while playing Zupee Ludo games, all four tokens are in the open position. Thus, you do not need a six to take the token out of your yard.
The role of the token also differs when it comes to playing Ludo online on Zupee:
- To win the classic ludo game, a player has to take all four tokens into the home area. This rule does not apply while playing Ludo on Zupee. While playing the Zupee Ludo game, each token carries certain points based on its movement. For example, your token earns 1 point for 1 box moved and 56 points to land in the home area. The player with the highest number of points wins the game.
- In the classic version, two same-colored tokens can form a block that other colored token players cannot pass. However, Zupee Ludo game tokens allow you to create a block, but other colored token players can pass it. So, why create a block? Because it safeguards the two tokens that are creating the block.
How Long is a Ludo Game Time?
There is no particular time mentioned for a game of Ludo. It generally takes less than 90mins to complete the classic Ludo game. However, the timing depended on various factors, such as no. of players.
When it comes to Ludo Online games, they generally last for 10mins, depending on the format of the game. If we talk about the three variants of Ludo present on the Zupee app, the time taken by them is different because their gameplay is different:
|Zupee Ludo game
|Ludo Supreme League (36 moves)
How to win in Ludo game time?
The key to winning at Ludo is strategically positioning your pieces on the board, planning your moves, and taking advantage of opportunities to reduce the chances of your opponents capturing your pieces. Additionally, it is important to remember that the player who moves the quickest often has the advantage. Having a good strategy and playing quickly and efficiently can increase your chances of winning the game.
Here are the top 8 Ludo tricks and strategies to help you win every online game of Ludo:
1. Develop a Level of Patience
Patience is an essential element of any type of game, including Ludo. When your turn comes, carefully consider your options and make calculated moves. Don’t just make quick decisions without taking into consideration the entire board. Additionally, don’t get frustrated if you make a mistake. Every player makes mistakes, and no one is perfect.
2. Concentrate and Focus
It is important to pay attention to the game and not get distracted by what is happening around you. Concentrate and focus on the game and ensure you are always aware of what’s going on and what your opponent is doing.
3. Think Ahead
Think ahead to anticipate your opponent’s moves and form a strategy. Consider the moves on the board and try to come up with a strategy to get ahead.
4. Know the Rules
Make sure you are familiar with the rules of the game. This will help you make the best possible move.
Download Ludo Game For Free!
5. Defend your best man
The token that is placed in front of all of your other tokens should be the safest.
6. Never undervalue a challenger
When playing Ludo online, the game is the battlefield, and your opponent is your enemy. Remember that your goal is to take home the cash, and you can only do that if you defeat your rival.
7. Analyze your Opponent’s Strategies
Observe your opponent’s moves and try to anticipate their strategy. This will help you come up with counter-strategies.
8. Don’t Take Unnecessary Risks
It’s important to make calculated moves. Don’t take unnecessary risks that could jeopardize your position in the game. Make sure you are mindful of the consequences of your moves.
Take a look at 15 Ludo tricks to win the online game here.
Ludo game parts – Takeaways
- Ludo Board: A Ludo game includes a board divided into four concentric rings and four colored tracks.
- Ludo Dice: Every player rolls a single die to move pieces around the board.
- Pieces: Each player has four pieces called “tokens,” which they place on the board at the beginning of the game.
- Aim: The game’s objective is to move all four of one’s tokens around the board, counterclockwise, and into the “home” space at the center of the board.
- Movement: The die dictates how far a player can move his/her pieces. The pieces can slide along the colored tracks and move in an open space. However, pieces can be returned to the start of an opponent lands on the same color track.
- Home: The pieces must enter the “home” space at the center of the board.
- Win: All four tokens should enter Home to win in classic ludo. But, while playing ludo online on Zupee, you win by earning maximum points.
Ludo Game parts – FAQs
Yes. You can play Ludo online games like Ludo supreme or Ludo Ninja and stand a chance to win real cash. Toh Ludo khelo paisa jeeto.
No player is permitted to roll three sixes in a row. This rule is applicable while playing classic Ludo board games or Zupee Ludo games.
If you’ve never played Ludo before, you can win by following this simple Ludo secret. Always try to stay ahead of your opponent by a minimum of 7 boxes. The highest number you will get on the dice is 6, and the chances of getting 1 after it is quite low. Thus, you will save your token by this. Play UP Ludo & Win Big
There is no set rule or color scheme to win the game. The only factors determining whether you win the game are how well you comprehend it and how carefully you plan your next move.
To win the Ludo game, you must first understand the game’s rules. Ludo is a fairly simple game with straightforward rules, but they are important to understand. Secondly, you need to choose your strategy. You can use various strategies to increase your chances of winning. Thirdly, focus on capturing your opponent’s pieces and use safe boxes. Look at this article, where we discuss 15 Tricks and Tips for Winning Ludo.